[V!s] Official Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[V!s] Official Clan Forum

[V!s]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ViscoSity's Official Clan Forum.

CWL: Summer Season Invitation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JunkiefieD
Noob Member
Noob Member

CWL: Summer Season Invitation Empty
PostSubject: CWL: Summer Season Invitation   CWL: Summer Season Invitation I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:29 pm

CWL: Summer Season Invitation Cwllogo

Hey guys, so basically i volunteered to host the 2011 Summer season for CWL, which will jsut be claled Junkie's Season or smthng, i'm still thiking of a name, the season will be 3 months long, from June 20th to August 31st.

So, so far tonight i invited 6 outsider clans, and i got 5 more to go, i encourage u guys to do the same, because CWL will change this season. I invite all Divisions of SKe to participate, that's why im doing this in advance, so that matches can be arranged to the satisfied times and dates of the teams.

I will pick neutral officials that do not represent any of the participating clans, and i will use better servers if possible. I want to start registration next week, if not this weekend, so if you guys are interested in aprticipating tell ur scrim team leader to add me on steam, or email me and i will send every scrim leader a copy of the application format and etc. Registration will be open til about June 15, league will start June 19, first set of matches will end June 22 ( THE DATES ARE NOT OFFICIAL), then i go to military camp for 1 week, and after that i will continue. So yea heres my contact info;

Steam: tapout123456789
email: m_didysis@yahoo.com

And here's the brand new CWL STEAM PAGE fro the latest updates;

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cwl2011

Thanks for your attention guys,

- sS|- Leader, JunkiefieD @ cskec.net
Back to top Go down

CWL: Summer Season Invitation
Page 1 of 1