[V!s] Official Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[V!s] Official Clan Forum

[V!s]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ViscoSity's Official Clan Forum.

I finally registered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExTrEmE
Noob Member
Noob Member

I finally registered Empty
PostSubject: I finally registered   I finally registered I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Well I am a long time member of V!s good sign and I've decided I will put to practice i don't play as before hehe perhaps many dont meet me but later I will practice more and I all will see me in the top15 xD see ya

PD: excuse my bad English but I am from Mexico City and I do not speak very good english
lol! Cool
Back to top Go down
Âsíân Bôy
Normal Member
Âsíân Bôy

PostSubject: Re: I finally registered   I finally registered I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Applys dude in the Application area even tho your already in we wanna see your application and no your not a long time member if you were a member of P.K or shit before that then yes oyu are BUT YOU ARNT xD so well your definently not a noob member lets just keep it at better then the noobs xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.azndemon.tk
ExTrEmE
Noob Member
Noob Member

PostSubject: Re: I finally registered   I finally registered I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Âsíân Bôy wrote:
Applys dude in the Application area even tho your already in we wanna see your application and no your not a long time member if you were a member of P.K or shit before that then yes oyu are BUT YOU ARNT xD so well your definently not a noob member lets just keep it at better then the noobs xD
ask to noobfest ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Kev
Admin
Admin
Kev

PostSubject: Re: I finally registered   I finally registered I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Asianboy, stop accepting applications, you have NO Authority to because you are :
1. Not a Co Leader or Leader
2. You have be away for an extensive period of time to which you were no use to u.

Please stop accepting ppl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally registered   I finally registered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally registered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[V!s] Official Clan Forum :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: