[V!s] Official Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[V!s] Official Clan Forum

[V!s]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ViscoSity's Official Clan Forum.

Hi, This is a report Abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HEAT
Noob Member
Noob Member

Hi, This is a report Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Hi, This is a report Abuse   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Knife Server

I couldnt find a place to post so i posted here

Hi, Im Cool_Ninja from the heat community..Not realy here to get into a fight with anyone but i am here to report abuse
so i was on just abit ago and i was playing. The admin names "Lua*" was doing some kind of strafe jump on the bridge andi came behind her, and she fell doing it and said i blocked her. Now its a knife server right? Not a strafe jump server. And then she rockted me. so i got pretty mad but i didnt do anything. I just kept knifing and then she just started to swear at me "Cuss". So then instead of being an admin and muting me.She binded kill to my mouse and then banned me. So my fellow friend told me he unbanned me (Care bear) And told me to come in so he could fix it now. Instead of him fixing it, when i came in he said "Lua*" "wont get her admin taken because shes best knifer in the clan" So then she unbinded all my commands. and turned off my computer with some admin command. So yea thats all i have to say. And its not like i fight and stuff and this turns out to happen everyday because i come in the knife server everyday. So yea thats all.
Back to top Go down
Kev
Admin
Admin
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Hi, This is a report Abuse   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Ahh... We're sorry this has happened to you. What is your ingame name and are you still currently banned? We'll resolve the problem as sono as possible.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Laura's Abusive Behavior   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:20 pm

First and foremost I'd like to thank you for acting so mature and calm during this situation, we're sorry for the inconveniences you had to face, our goal here is for everyone to have fun. I assure you this problem has been resolved to some extend in relation to our knowledge on this topic, Lau* has received a warning along with several other actions that listing here will do us all no good. It'll be of great help if you could list who got banned and if you need your keys rebinded along with other reversible action caused by Laura's abusive behavior.

Thanks,

Staff of V!s

-Raz
Back to top Go down
http://www.viscosity.clanteam.com
HEAT
Noob Member
Noob Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi, This is a report Abuse   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Thanks, My Current ingame name is HEAT|| Coolz A Ninja and HEAT|| Cool Ninja - Yes Im Currently Unbanned
Back to top Go down
Âsíân Bôy
Normal Member
Âsíân Bôy

PostSubject: Re: Hi, This is a report Abuse   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:50 pm

Lolz hahahahaha
Cool ninja
Remind her this
you can block unless she does a vote
that the majority says yes to
P.S dont worry ill never ban you xD im not mean AND WTF CARE BEARS AN ADMIN
Back to top Go down
http://www.azndemon.tk
noobfest
Pro Member
Pro Member
noobfest

PostSubject: lol   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 pm

yo ninja sup man, hope you'll still go in our server! and yes Asian. care has admin cause he actuallly helps me getting people in the server
Back to top Go down
Kev
Admin
Admin
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Hi, This is a report Abuse   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 pm

How does Care have admin?
Back to top Go down
noobfest
Pro Member
Pro Member
noobfest

PostSubject: idk   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:00 am

idk. no clue. I was waiting form2 hours cause of the server pass..
Back to top Go down
Kev
Admin
Admin
Kev

PostSubject: Re: Hi, This is a report Abuse   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:01 am

Sorry, usually if this happens, just tell us here, or get someone to msg us. Usually we are testing something or scrimming Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, This is a report Abuse   Hi, This is a report Abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, This is a report Abuse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[V!s] Official Clan Forum :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: